City veterans launch Quotidian fund in hedge format
Fri Oct 23, 2009
A 30-year City veteran who has been running a private
investment fund for over a decade has decided to launch the
strategy in a hedge fund format in a bid to attract new clients
and invest in a wider variety of assets.
Philip Richards - no relation to the eponymous co-founder of
RAB Capital - founded Quotidian Investments in 1997 and has
recently launched a hedge fund based on a strategy he has been
trading since 1989.
Richards spent his career in the financial services industry
specialising in pensions, investment and tax planning and
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager