Returns rack up as long/shorts ride the upswing
Fri Oct 23, 2009
At the end of the third quarter of 2009 the returns for most
of Europe's long/shorts are looking very robust, although a few
players have been wrong-footed by the equity markets'
continuing strong rally.
Stephen Peak's Henderson European was up 7.8% in September
to leave year-to-date numbers at 114.97% while Lucerne Capital
Offshore saw a 10.18% monthly gain take the year's figures to
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager