CTA leaders pick up, trim losses for year
Fri Oct 23, 2009
CTAs, which have generally struggled this year, continued
their gains from August with another positive month in
September - with the median index for the sector gaining 0.8%
to trim the loss for the year to 3%.
Most of the big managed futures strategies posted gains,
including BlueTrend, which added nearly 5% to bring it into
positive territory for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager