Pine River hires heavy hitter for new REIT
Mon Oct 26, 2009
Two Harbors will pursue a relative value strategy targeting residential mortgage-backed securities.
Bill Roth, who ran a Citigroup proprietary trading effort in
mortgage-and asset-backed securities, has joined Pine River
Capital Management to serve as a mortgage portfolio manager and
co-chief investment officer of a new real estate investment
trust the firm has formed under its Two Harbors Investment
subsidiary. From 1981 to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager