Izzy weighs in on insider trading, regulation
Tue Nov 3, 2009
There is a fine line between what can be considered insider
trading and what are simply the everyday risks of executing
certain hedge fund strategies, Israel "Izzy" Englander, founder
and CEO of Millennium Partners, told attendees at the 2009
Absolute Return Symposium.
"It’s something investors really need to come to
grips with; it’s just part...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager