AP7 to review replication portfolio next May
Thu Nov 5, 2009
AP7, the Seventh National Pension Fund in
Sweden, is revamping its structure in May 2010 - and hedge
funds may or may not fit in. Last year, AP7 appointed Goldman
Sachs as its replication provider and was using an absolute
return tracker for its investments. One of the reasons for the
move was cost and the disappointing performance of the fund of
hedge funds portfolio.
Following a recent government directive, AP7, which
currently manages the premium choice and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager