UK's Aberdeen in talks with Mercer over first hedge fund allocation
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Aberdeen City Council Pension Fund, based in
Scotland, is considering a first step into hedge funds with a
potential mandate size of up to $164 million.
The $1.8 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager