New Jersey formalises due diligence procedures
Thu Nov 5, 2009
The New Jersey Division of Investment recently
approved a new set of due diligence procedures that detail the
process of sourcing, evaluating and vetting of alternative
investment managers, including hedge funds.
The process is divided into four segments - pipeline
development, preliminary due diligence, full due diligence and
legal review. The $68 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager