Illinois Teachers starts search for absolute return consultant
Thu Nov 5, 2009
The Teachers' Retirement System of the State of
Illinois plans to issue a request for proposal to conduct a
competitive search for an absolute return consultant.
The firm hired will help the pension fund identify
high-quality managers and provide additional oversight of the
asset class that totalled $720 million at the end of June.
Askia and Albourne...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager