Chicago Muni adds bank loan portfolio
Thu Nov 5, 2009
The Municipal Employees' Annuity & Benefit Fund of
Chicago has hired Symphony Asset Management to run a $75
million bank loan mandate.
Symphony will employ its senior loan...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager