Massachusetts winds up portable alpha
Thu Nov 5, 2009
The Massachusetts Pension Reserve Investment
Management Board is weathering the latest challenge to its
hedge fund portfolio following the termination of four managers
as part of the disbanding of the portable alpha programme that
contributed significantly to the 24% losses of the overall
pension fund in 2008.
Trustees of the $40 billion retirement...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager