Westrock Group starts new multi-manager business
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Westrock Group, a financial services firm owned
by the Lower Brule Sioux Tribe, is now expanding its business
line to include funds of hedge funds.
Michael Pechersky, formerly of Union Bancaire Privée,
has joined the firm to initiate the launch of the multi-manager
unit. In his role as senior portfolio manager, it...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager