Kenyon resurfaces with relative value
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Mark Kenyon, founder of UBP Asset Management and a 22-year
veteran of the industry, has started his own fund of funds with
a focus on credit and arbitrage strategies and is poised to do
well as a result of last year's downturn.
KStone Partners offers two funds that invest in a range of 15
to 25 managers that are mainly credit-oriented, but...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager