New Mexico hires Jacksha for interim
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Bob Jacksha has been appointed interim state investment
officer at the New Mexico State Investment Council as Gary
Bland steps down from the post.
Governor Bill Richardson accepted Bland's resignation and
thanked him for his service to the state....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager