Another strong month for global multi-strategy
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Yet another good month for hedge funds saw 2009's median
return for the global multi-strategy sector reaching 9.58% at
the end of the third quarter.
Aurora Global Opportunities is up a very strong 23.74% over
the year to date after a 3.43% September return while
Lighthouse Diversified saw a 2.15% September gain, taking
year-to-date figures to 17.36%.
Dorchester Capital Partners Select Opportunities was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager