Arbitrage funds up in September as credit investors chase yield
Thu Nov 5, 2009
For the most part, funds in the arbitrage category have
performed well over the year although some appear to have
struggled. September was a good month for most as credit
investors continued to chase yields.
Cedar Fund is up 29.45% year to date following a 5.51%
monthly gain in September...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager