Elmore launches multi-asset class Asian fund in Hong Kong
Mon Nov 23, 2009
Elmore Capital, a Hong Kong start-up by Shin Kong family
scion Cynthia Wu, and Giles Money-Coutts, former head of UK
M&A at Société Générale, has
rolled out the Elmore Asian Multi-Strategy Alpha Fund.
The quant-driven, market-neutral strategy covers various
asset classes, such...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager