Stellar AlphaGen rebound drives Gartmore flotation
Thu Nov 26, 2009
A strong bounceback by its AlphaGen range of long/short
equity funds this year is one of the key factors underpinning
the swift and opportunistic IPO of Gartmore Investment
Management on the London Stock Exchange.
Having experienced heavy redemptions in late 2008 and early
this year, in line with most of the major players...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager