Arrowgrass to 'close' flagship after strong returns and growth
Thu Nov 26, 2009
Arrowgrass, the big London-based hedge fund group led by
highly-regarded former Deutsche Bank trader CIO Nick Niell, is
'closing' its flagship multi-strategy Arrowgrass Master Fund on
the back of impressive performance and steady growth in assets
since its launch nearly two years ago.
Having attracted strong demand from institutional investors
in recent months, the fund is closing at $2.25...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager