Solid start for Alcantara in Russian fixed-income
Thu Nov 26, 2009
London-based Alcantara Asset Management is off to a
promising start with a new fund that focuses on the Russia and
CIS fixed-income markets.
Alcantara first started trading the strategy in a managed
account format from December 2008 to July 2009, generating an
annualised net return of 37%. The firm launched the strategy as
a fund in August, and the new vehicle has returned 4.6% in its
first three months of trading.
Alcantara was founded by Sergey Grechishkin and Andrei
Taskin. Grechishkin was most recently president and head
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager