Long/shorts diverge as markets turn more tricky
Thu Nov 26, 2009
October saw much more difficult equity market conditions
than those that prevailed in the third quarter. As a result,
the returns from Europe's long/short managers were mixed - and
several appear to have been caught out by the late-month
sell-off in financials.
Of those that had a good October, Antares European was up
3.49% on the month - taking year-to-date numbers to 26.58%.
Mako Europe saw...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager