Boeing plans first direct move into hedge funds
Fri Dec 4, 2009
The Boeing Company pension fund staff are
drawing up parameters for a hedge fund search that will be
carried out in the coming months.
The expectation is that the $65 billion pension programme
will be moving directly into hedge funds for the first time,
but officials are not disclosing by how much the $1.7 billion
hedge fund portfolio will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager