New York increases allocation with $50 million to Diamondback
Fri Dec 4, 2009
The New York State Common Retirement Fund is
continuing to build up its direct hedge fund portfolio with a
$50 million add-on allocation to Diamondback Partners.
The $117 billion pension system is expected to add another
$2 billion to hedge funds,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager