Teesside pension mulls HF allocation
Fri Dec 4, 2009
The Teesside pension fund in the UK is thought to be
reconsidering hedge funds as an asset class.
The $2.8 billion fund has been looking at alternatives as an
asset class for some...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager