FRM launches high-net-worth product range
Fri Dec 4, 2009
When hedge funds were mainly sold to the high-net-worth
world, Financial Risk Management - founded in 1991 - was
building one of the first institutional hedge fund businesses.
Now that traditional high-net-worth product providers are
adapting their retail products for the institutional market,
FRM is once again bucking the trend.
FRM has launched FRM Principia, a separate product line, which
will offer institutional quality funds...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager