Run of consecutive gains finally comes to a halt
Fri Dec 4, 2009
October saw the equity markets' rally finally coming to a
halt. The Global Multi-Strategy median was flat for the month,
which compares favourably with a 1.85% drop-off from the MSCI
Dorchester Capital Partners Select Opportunities LP was up
1.93% to take year-to-date returns to 18.98% and SilverCrest
Global Opportunities Fund was up 2.03%, leaving year-to-date
figures at 14.19%.
Aurora Global Opportunities was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager