Former Highbridge traders form Kingsbrook
Tue Dec 8, 2009
The firm is aiming to raise $500 million.
A trio of traders who ran Highbridge Capital
Management’s structured investment group until
March have co-founded New York-based hedge fund firm Kingsbrook
Partners, where they are running the same strategy on their
own. In early November, Adam Chill, Ari Storch and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager