Blackstone preps second seeding fund
Wed Dec 9, 2009
The fund plans to seed as many as 12 managers within the next two years.
Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, the $28 billion
fund of funds unit within The Blackstone Group, is preparing to
launch a second seeding fund. The as-yet-unnamed fund will
mirror the strategy of its Blackstone Strategic Alliance Fund.
Blackstone expects to roll out the new...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager