Sandell preps credit, merger arb funds
Tue Dec 15, 2009
These will be the first single strategy launches for the $2 billion multistrategy firm
Tom Sandell’s $2 billion Sandell
Asset Management is preparing to launch two new funds on Jan.
4, the firm’s first single-strategy hedge funds.
Castlerigg Merger Arbitrage Fund and the Castlerigg Credit
Opportunity Fund will roll out with approximately $50 million
each in partners’ capital.
The flagship Castlerigg Master Investments already invests in
both credit and merger arbitrage but due...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager