AR November performance roundup
Tue Dec 15, 2009
Seventy-five percent of funds were up for the month, and of those 5% earned double digit gains.
Based on preliminary estimates, hedge funds gained ground in
November after a poor previous month. Of the funds which have
reported so far 75% gained for the month and 5% of those made
double digit gains.
The best strategies so far appear to be Commodities and CTAs,
due at least partly from gold rallying for the month. The top
performers include: AIS Capital Management's Gold Strategy
(26%, Commodities), Hawksbill Capital Management's Legacy
Futures (20.86%, CTA), Clarke Capital Management's Global
Magnum Program (19.05%, CTA), Briarwood Capital Management's
2XL Trading Program (17.19%, Commodities) and Global Edge
Capital Management Diversified Program (11.01%, CTA).
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager