Apollo moves to restructurings, reduces credit exposure
Tue Jan 19, 2010
“At the start of 2010, the baton has clearly been passed to the equity market..."
Savvy credit bets last year pushed the performance at Leon
Black¹s Apollo Global Management beyond the stratosphere.
The firm’s Apollo Strategic Value Fund returned
76.84%, bouncing back dramatically from its 30% loss in 2008,
bringing the fund¹s net annualized return to 10.45%. Now,
arguing that equity will see bigger gains, the fund is moving
away from credit and toward investments in
"At the start of 2010, the baton has clearly been...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager