Nylon seeks new partner as Barclays Capital decides to cut ties
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Nylon Capital, the five-year-old London-based macro firm led
by well-known bond trader Alan Burnell, is seeking a new
strategic partner following an unexpected recent decision by
Barclays to withdraw its investment in the firm.
Barclays Capital - where Burnell previously worked as head
of European rate trading, following similar senior roles at
Deutsche and Merrill - was the major...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager