Ex-Polar Paragon star Barnett plans novel structure in Ridley Park return
Thu Jan 21, 2010
Julian Barnett, the former manager of Polar Capital's
star-performing Paragon long/short equity fund who left the
firm last year, is planning a May launch for the Ridley Park
Paragon fund following the creation in October of his new
Ridley Park Capital operation.
The strategy will be the same that Barnett successfully
developed and deployed at Polar. Since its inception in April
2004, the performance of the Polar Paragon fund had been
stellar - racking up an annualised return of some 28% over
nearly five years to the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager