Big gap between long/short winners and losers
Thu Jan 21, 2010
There was a wide separation between the winners and losers
among Europe's long/short equity players in 2009. The median
dollar return of 10.67% was considerably lower than the MSCI
Europe's full-year figure of around 30%.
Among the winners in terms of return were several funds
bouncing back from big losses in 2008 - such as Henderson
European, up 110% on the year, and Tosca Mid Cap, with a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager