Penso shuts macro funds
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Bergmann will continue to run Penso's risk advisory business for hedge funds and institutional investors.
Ari Bergmann’s Penso Capital Markets profited
during the economic crisis, but failed to reach sufficient mass
to keep going. The Cedarhurst, Long Island-based firm will
shutter its two macro hedge funds, Penso Global Macro
Opportunities Strategy and Alpha Risk Overlay Strategy, to
focus on its risk advisory business.
The fund will be liquidated on Jan. 31, and the firm...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager