GLG unveils fund to exploit M&A uptick
Wed Jan 27, 2010
The fund will focus on merger arbitrage, balance-sheet restructuring and opportunistic event-driven investments.
GLG Partners has launched a fund to take advantage of the
expected upturn in merger and acquisition activity this year.
The new event-driven fund is managed by Kaveh Sheibani and
Julian Harvey Wood.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager