“Hot Pockets” founders to launch equity fund
Tue Feb 2, 2010
The strategy dropped about 3% in 2008, but gained approximately 20% in 2009.
From the makers of the "hot meal in a pocket" comes a
consumer-focused equity hedge fund. Falcon Investment
Management, the hedge fund arm of the Merage family office,
founders of Chef America which invented Hot Pockets, launched a
long/short equity hedge fund on Jan. 1. Portfolio...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager