Ex-Morgan Stanley pm launches Japan fund
Tue Feb 2, 2010
Morgan Stanley Investment Management hired Feldschuh in mid-2006 to oversee the FrontPoint Japan Equity Market Neutral Fund and the FrontPoint Enhanced Japanese Market Neutral Fund.
A year after leaving Morgan Stanley, where he was the first
portfolio manager hired for the firm’s in-house
hedge fund platform, Michael Feldschuh has resurfaced with
Aristarc Capital, and plans to launch a Japan equity
market-neutral strategy in the first quarter.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management hired Feldschuh in
mid-2006 to oversee the FrontPoint Japan Equity Market Neutral
Fund and the FrontPoint Enhanced Japanese Market Neutral Fund,
which managed a combined $105 million. Morgan Stanley seeded
the Enhanced fund with roughly $50 million, while the remaining
money in the Equity...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager