Stenham offers currency share classes for dollar, euro, sterling bears
Tue Feb 2, 2010
Harry Wulfsohn, head of institutional business development in London, said that Stenham has received requests for greater currency diversification from local and foreign investors, particularly private banks.
Stenham Asset Management has responded to client demand for
greater control over their currency exposures by adding new
share classes to its two largest fund of hedge fund strategies.
From Feb. 1, the $3 billion firm’s multistrategy
and global macro funds of funds will be available in Canadian
dollar, Australian dollar and Singaporean dollar tranches.
Until now, the funds have only been offered in U.S. dollar,
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager