Wyoming beefs up the level of credit exposure in FoHF portfolio
Tue Feb 2, 2010
The Wyoming Treasurer's office that oversees
the $11.5 billion of the Wyoming Permanent Land and Mineral
Trust Funds and other state portfolios increased its absolute
return allocation via a $150 million allocation to fund of
hedge funds late last year.
The State Loan and Investment Board approved the new mandate
with Grosvenor Capital Management, allocating to the Chicago
firm's new Global Recovery Fund that was launched...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager