Wesleyan sues outgoing CIO
Tue Feb 2, 2010
Wesleyan University's investment office has taken on
criticism for not disclosing the investments in its portfolio,
and, in recent months, Thomas Kannam, vice-president and chief
investment officer, left to pursue other opportunities.
The $400 million endowment is understood to have taken a
huge hit last year. Kannam's departure was followed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager