Kairos' team spirit propels it to success
Tue Feb 2, 2010
With an ethos based on strict rules and due diligence, backed by a team that has worked together for years, Kairos has survived remarkably well and is set for great things in 2010
With an ethos based on strict rules and due diligence,
backed by a team that has worked together for years, Kairos has
survived remarkably well and is set for great things in
By Claire Makin
Kairos Partners likes to be always ahead of the curve. The
Milan-based manager launched Italy's first fund of funds in
2001, and rolled out the country's first onshore hedge fund the
following year. Last May, Kairos added to its list of
pioneering products with a fund of UCITS III-compliant hedge
funds thought to be the first of its kind in Europe.
Fabio Bariletti, Michele Gesualdi and Stefano
Fabio Bariletti, who is chief investment officer at Kairos,
says that one of the firm's strengths is the length of time
that he and other key people at the firm have worked together.
This encourages them to stick to the rules...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager