Culross fund takes up less liquid opportunities
Tue Feb 2, 2010
Culross Global Management, a London-based thematic fund of
hedge funds specialists, has launched the Culross Long Term
Alpha Fund to capitalise on the less liquid opportunities in
the credit space.
A timely move as fear-based investors are herding into the
liquid end of the spectrum, leaving opportunities on the table.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager