Berens leads global equity rally with a stunning 43% performance for the year
Tue Feb 2, 2010
It was a strong year for global equities which rallied
pretty much across the board and the Dow Jones rising 18.8%.
That said it was a volatile year as the indices were losing
ground in March. The rally was helped by the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager