Clark resigns from New Jersey Division of Investment office
Mon Feb 2, 2009
William Clark, director of investments, is
leaving behind his decade-long career at The New Jersey
Division of Investment on 5 February following a rocky year
fiscally and politically at the pension fund system.
Plans for Clark's replacement have yet to be announced and
Clark is expected to announce his career plans shortly.
The $69 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager