Florida State Board assesses adding hedge funds
Mon Feb 2, 2009
The Florida State Board of Administration hired
Cambridge Associates to help officials determine if and how
hedge funds may fit into the system's $138 billion
Trustees on the investment advisory council plan are
discussing the portfolio redesign on 3 March, according to
spokesman Dennis MacKee.
Last fall, Florida took the first step in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager