Aksia taps Dubrovay to replace Walthour
Wed Feb 3, 2010
Aksia has tapped the NEPC strategist to replace the executive that Citadel nabbed last month.
Jaeson Dubrovay, senior hedge fund strategist at NEPC, has
joined hedge fund consulting firm Aksia LLC to replace Jake
Walthour, who joined Citadel Investment Group as managing
director and head of U.S. distribution last month. At Aksia,
which was founded by Credit Suisse...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager