Robertiello in discussions to leave Credit Suisse
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu Feb 4, 2010
The Swiss bank’s fund of funds chief for the Americas may leave at the end of February.
Ed Robertiello, a managing director and head of Credit
Suisse’s fund of hedge funds in the Americas, is
having internal discussions about leaving the bank at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager