Rogge to double emerging markets exposure, hires new PM
Mon Feb 8, 2010
Texas firm eyes emerging markets, hires Clay Finlay exec.
Rogge Capital Management, a $225 million global equity hedge
fund in Austin, Texas, is planning to double its exposure to
emerging markets. The firm has hired Henrik Strabo, formerly
the chief investment officer of global equity shop Clay Finlay
to manage the emerging markets strategy within its flagship
global equity fund.
Strabo worked at Clay Finlay from...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager