Credit Suisse taps UBS risk pro for liquid alternatives
Wed Feb 10, 2010
The firm's Liquid Alternatives business oversees hedge funds, funds of funds, commodities investing and index products.
Credit Suisse has hired David Lee as global head of risk for
its $61 billion Liquid Alternatives business, which is based in
New York. Lee joined the firm on January 19 from...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager